Date: November 2nd, 2016
Guest Skeptic: Dr. Sanjay Sharma is a professor of ophthalmology and epidemiology at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. He has authored over 200 research articles and three books including the American Medical Association’s Evidence-Based to Value-Based Medicine. His research is in macular degeneration, health economics and medical education.
This is another SGEM Xtra and not a critical review. There are just so many great topics to cover as well as recent publications. Don’t panic…we will be back next time with a critical appraisal cutting the knowledge translation window down from over ten years to less than one year with the power of social media.
Questions for Dr. Sanjay Sharma:
- What is the MedSkl.com?
- Were did you get the idea for MedSkl.com?
- What kind of content will you be providing?
- How are you making MedSkl.com part of the #FOAMed movement?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the goals of Medskl.com?
- Who do you have providing the content?
- How do you control for quality?
- How many Universities have signed on?
- What kind of feedback have you received about MedSkl.com?
- How can people find out more about your project?
- Is there anything else you want to say about the MedSkl.com project?
The SGEM will be back next time with a critical review of a recent publication.